Another Camo Coating

Here is the latest coating-job I have done.  Base color brown. I think it  turned out well. 

This is a mid-sized shot. A viewer can start to see the three dimensional overlap of the colors.  I have 5 colors in this.


This detail gives a better idea.  Note that I break the gun down into component parts to do this; nothing is painted all at once.


Here it is in the grass. The break up is very good.





I also threaded the muzzle for the brake.

Duracoat hand-applied camo patterns available from $90.00 to $450.00 depending on coverage and dis-assembly time.

2 comments:

Wade said...

So are you doing gunsmithing work for tom Saver? it appears after he bough the tool and after posting photos he doesn't know shit on proper journeyman level of experience to build a rifle. Stick with shooting.. I hope you have your appropriate FFL to build his guns. It appears too much shady shit going on down there.

Alan L.C. Fomorin said...

i'm not gun smithing for him. not building his guns. just doing coatings. and yes, i have my manufacturer's FFL and pay my SOT.