Some of the things I do around here....

One of my services at Metal X Works, is coating guns with DuraCoat.  DuraCoat is an epoxy type paint that provides a durable, colorful alternative to other gun finishes.


Recently i have been executing my own style of camouflage patterns on several firearms. Here are a couple of them


The first is a Savage varmint rifle in .308 caliber:









I use hand-cut stencils and airbrush the color in overlapping patterns with varying degrees of transparency.


The next is a personal firearm (more about this one later); an AR15 i built into a short-barreled-rifle. I added some features after the initial pics which show up in the details.  (mag-pul girl, and punisher magazine release) The suppressor is a Gem-tech with a Bowers silicone cover.







More to follow....

No comments: